lunedì 7 gennaio 2013

Review: Two for the dough - Evanovich

Title: Two for the dough
Author: Janet Evanovich
Pages: 326
My rating: 

Plot:
Bounty hunter Stephanie Pum is still learning the ropes at her cousin Vinnie's bail bond office, so when she sets out on the trail of Kenny Mancuso - a suspiciously weatlhy, working class Trenton boy who has just shot his best friend - the stakes are higher than ever. That Mancuso is distantly related to vice cop Joe Morelli - who is trying to beat Stephanie to the punch - only makes the hunt more thrilling...

Taking pointers from her bounty hunter pal, Ranger, and using her pistol packing Grandma Mazur as a decoy, Stephanie is soon closing in on her mark. But Morelli and his libido are worthy foes. And a more sinister kind of enemy has made his first move... and his next move might be Stephanie's last.

My thought: 
OMG I do so love Janet Evanovich and the world she created! *_*
Telling the truth, I found this second volume of Stephanie Plum's novel even more amazing and appealing than the first one.. Maybe is due to Joe Morelli, one of the sexiest character I have ever found in my readinng experience.. I think I fell in love with him! *_*
He has great sex appeal, he's cool and well.. He's just adorable with Stephanie. I really love them together! *_* And I'm waiting for Joe to ask her.. Well, to ask her something!! 
Joe Morelli is not the only gorgeous character I found in this book: there are so many, it's hard to talk about them all!
First of all, of course, Stephanie herself. She's a great female character, she should be elected as president fot female characters.. Everyone should learn from her!
I wish I had a Stephanie Plum as friend.. That could be something interesting! She's funny, she's not perfect, she's hilarious, she's.. Well, you got it, don't you? :D
Another woman in this story that took part of my heart is Grandama Mazur. Ahaha!! Omg, she's  truly, madly and unbelievably nuts.. She really made me laugh so hard I couldn't stop!!
Here she starts to help out Stephanie and the two of them are extraordinarily extraordinary!!!
The book is funny, characters are strange, situations are even more stranger.. A perfect mix of whatever a reader hopes to find in a book, GUARANTEED!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento