venerdì 11 gennaio 2013

Review: Millie's fling - Jill Mansell

Title: Millies' fling
Author: Kill Mansell
Pages: 501
My rating:  

Plot:
Bestselling novelist Orla Hart owes her life to her friend Millie Brady, whose rotten boyfriend has just left her. So Orla invites Millie to Cornwall, where Millie looks forward to a summer without any dating whatsoever. But Orla envisions Millie as the heroine of her next novel and decides to find Millie the man of her dreams. Except the two women have drastically different ideas about what kind of guy that should be.

My thought:
The best way to descrbie this book is: WOW!
Did I make clear my feeling toward this book?! :D
Well, I really appreciated it, especially because I didn't expect much from it: the book is going to be released in Italy on 17th this month and the editor sent me a copy to rewiew.. To tell the truth, this is the first book by Jill Mansell to be translated in italian!
Now I want to read all her books, and I'll suggest her to all my friends!
There are lots of characters worth to know them..Jill created a great universe! I think I'd like having Millie as best friend.. She's so nice, so funny, so reliable and sweet.. I really adored her! Hester, her best friend and flatmate, is really lucky, also becuase she found Nat, the perfect boyfriend: he's a chef, he forgives her mistakes, he's hot as hell and well, hot as hell :DD
Everytime Jill assumed Orla's POV, I was so light-hearted I wanted to hug everyone and everything in sight..
Well, the multiple happy ending was clear from page 1, but not all the books need a mysterious plot to be pleasant!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento